Elocom en Expopack.
As usual, ELOCOM, S.L.. will be present as an exhibitor at the upcoming EXPOPACK 2,010 to cvelebrar from 22 to 25 June in Mexico City. it is the biggest event in the packaging industry held throughout Latin America and ELOCOM long tradition as an exhibitor (8 fairs has been exhibiting uninterruptedly). At present, and with a steady increase, the Mexican market has become a major for the enterprise; in it, the last orders obtained are especially sectors feed animal feed (balanced), mining and contsrucción products, sugar, etc …
EXPOPACK leader in packaging industry trade show in Mexico is currently organized alternately between Mexico DF and Guadalajara.
Specific solutions for leading industries in EXPO PACK Mexico:
- Solutions for Food Processing and Beverage: The latest developments in technology and equipment for THE processing supply chain and packaging and materials to preserve freshness, reduce waste and improve the brands.
- Pharmaceutical Industry Solutions: Innovative technology to protect products, technologies to provide accurate dosing, tracking and tracing as well as packaging and materials that preserve sterility, and protect and extend the shelf life of the product.
- Solutions for Cosmetics and Personal Care Industry: machinery, equipment, design packaging, labeling solutions and packaging and materials that maintain product quality, reduce waste and strengthen the brand.
Packaging and Materials: innovative containers and materials designed to help differentiate product lines, and reinforce or reinvent brands.
933 exhibitors from 26 countries
11 international pavilions from Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, China, Spain, United States France, Guatemala, India and Italy.
Specialized pavilions: Processes, Innovation / Star Packaging
101 exhibitors participated in the EXPO PACK Green program
19,000 net square meters (204,500 square feet) of exhibition
25.097 qualified buyers
The mexican visitors are leading packaging and processing professionals from all over the the country.
International attendees came from 43 countries, including Brazil, Colombia, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Spain, United States, Guatemala, Honduras, Italy, Peru and Venezuela, among others.
Visitors to the 2015 edition in companies are related to companies in the following sectors:
- 48% Food, Bakery, Confectionery
- 10% Beverages
- 8% Personal Care / Cosmetics / Personal Care
- 8% Chemical / Home
- 7% Pharmaceutical / Medical
- 33% Other products